img-name-mising

Border bridge

Historische Anlage und Denkmal, Historisches Erbe, 19. Jahrhundert, 15. Jahrhundert, 18. Jahrhundert Um Fontan
  • Expanded during the construction of the Royal Road in 1780, this bridge was later built. It became a border bridge in 1860 when the county of Nice became French again, it was destroyed by the Germans in April 1945 and rebuilt in 1946. After the reunification of Tende and La Brigue with France on September 16, 1947, their inhabitants seal a plaque indicating: "By the will of the populations of Tende and Brigue France no longer ends here."
  • Gesprochene Sprachen
Öffnungen
Öffnungszeiten
  • Das ganze Jahr über 2022
    Geöffnet Jeden Tag
Nos suggestions