img-name-mising

Edward Tuck Museum

Museum, Geschichte Um La Turbie
  • Built in 1929 thanks to the donation made by Edward Tuck, a rich American financier who also took over the restoration of the trophy at the same time, the museum was renovated in 2011 and its scenography completely redesigned. It presents the model of the trophy, the molding of the famous statue of Augustus found in Prima Porta as well as other castings and remains of the monument to be discovered through an interactive terminal. Various thematic spaces, as well as a short film, allow to...
    Built in 1929 thanks to the donation made by Edward Tuck, a rich American financier who also took over the restoration of the trophy at the same time, the museum was renovated in 2011 and its scenography completely redesigned. It presents the model of the trophy, the molding of the famous statue of Augustus found in Prima Porta as well as other castings and remains of the monument to be discovered through an interactive terminal. Various thematic spaces, as well as a short film, allow to trace the life of the trophy over the centuries.
  • Umwelt
    • In Autobahnnähe
    • In Nähe einer Bundesstraße (RN)
    • In Nähe einer Bushaltestelle
    • Dorfzentrum
    • Bushaltestelle in weniger als 500 m
    • Panoramablick
  • Gesprochene Sprachen
    • Englisch
Service
  • Ausstattungen
    • Parkplatz in der Nähe
  • Dienstleistungen
    • Führungen
Öffnungen
Öffnungszeiten
  • Das ganze Jahr über 2022
    Geschlossen der Montag
    * Open every day except Monday : - until April 30th, from 10am to 1.30pm (last tickets issued at 1 pm) and from 2.30pm to 5pm (last tickets issued at 4.30pm). - from May 2nd to August,31st, from 10am to 6pm (continuous opening). Last tickets issued at 5.30pm. - from September 1st to April 30th, from 10am to 1.30pm and from 2.30pm to 5pm. Last tickets issued at 1pm and 4.30pm.
Nos suggestions